Residential Asphalt Sealing
Seal coating is strongly recommended for driveways, walkways and patios to improve the performance of your asphalt pavement and extend its life. Depending on use and weather conditions, your driveway or walkway should be sealed every 2 to 3 years.
Why sealcoat your driveway?
- It protects your driveway from cracking and deterioration by making the asphalt less permeable.
- It reduces the need for repairs.
- It can double the life of your driveway.
- Its black finish will make your driveway look like new
- Your driveway will be cleaned and free of debris to ensure maximum protection from the sealant.
- Seal coating is applied and allowed to dry and set – about 4 to 6 hours.
- You may use your driveway the same day.
Our asphalt seal coating is a top quality protective coating comprised of coal tar and additives specifically designed to perform in the Northeast Ohio climate, protecting the crude oils that are the binder in your asphalt pavement.
Reach out to us
We now offer financing options. select your service need and contact information so we may talk in detail about your project.