We have immediate openings! Call or send your resume today!
Use the Contact form below and check Employment. We appreciate your interest in becoming a Iron Eagle Asphalt Associate.
CDL Class A or Class B Driver
We are looking for an experienced Truck Driver to serve our customers with their supply chain logistics departments with safety and time management in mind.
- Transport Non-Hazardous products to our customers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical and safety issues and preform preventative maintenance
- Follow routes and meet delivery schedules
- Complete necessary documentation for billing as well as maintain driver logs when necessary
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and breaks) as well as company policy and procedures
- Load and unload cargo
- Refuel and keep truck clean
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
- Operational understanding of all aspects of truck loading, unloading, and driving
- Proven work experience as a class A or B Truck Driver (2-year minimum seat time)
- Ability to drive standard and automatic
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (schedule, traffic, weather etc.)
- Willing to submit to background checks / random drug and alcohol checks
- Must have reliable transportation to terminal
- DOT physical
- Valid truck driving license
If you meet Iron Eagle Enterprises requirements and are tired of corporate pay and mentality we look forward to your application. The owner is hands on with an open-door policy. Long term customer contacts and relationships. We want you to experience your family’s big moments that’s why your home every night. We pay competitive salary not percentage as well as other benefits. We are invested in our people and equipment.
We are looking for applicants who are not afraid of getting their hands dirty and want a rewarding career that can give them plenty of opportunity and success. Anyone who can meet the physical requirements is encouraged to apply immediately for an opportunity of your lifetime. We can provide you with skills while you are receiving a paycheck. General laborer duties vary depending on the setting they work in and their level of specialization.
- Full time
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks (e.g., digging, shoveling, raking, lifting stacking, pushing, and pulling)
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 50 pounds etc.)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions.
- Use power tools and small yard equipment (e.g., mower, weed wacker, blower and apply weed chemicals)
- Assist mechanic in engine maintenance (not required but a plus)
- Small engine repair (not required but a plus)
- Simple welding (not required but a plus)
- Commitment to safety rules
- Have your own transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- Must be 18 years
Opportunity to grow with company. We provide competitive hourly rate and benefits.