Commercial Asphalt Sealing
Sealcoating is strongly recommended for parking lots, delivery zones and roads to improve the performance of asphalt pavement and extend its life. Depending on traffic volume, weight of trucks and equipment, and weather conditions, these paved areas should be sealed every 2 to 3 years or more frequently to maintain their integrity.
Why seal asphalt pavement?
- It protects parking lots and roadways from cracking and deterioration by making the asphalt less permeable.
- It reduces maintenance costs by making the asphalt more resistant to freezing, thawing and heavy equipment.
- It significantly extends the life of the pavement.
- It improves the look of your establishment by refreshing the pavement to its original black finish
- Paved areas are cleaned and cleared of debris to ensure maximum protection from the sealcoating.
- Sealcoating is applied and allowed to dry and set – about 4 to 6 hours.
- Parking lots and roadways may be restriped once the sealcoating is dry.
Our asphalt sealcoating is a top quality protective coating comprised of coal tar and additives specifically designed to perform in the Northeast Ohio climate, protecting the crude oils that are the binder in your asphalt pavement.